As a Shopify store owner, it’s possible to place orders for products you’ve designed in the Kite app without having to ‘buy’ them from your own store.
By following these instructions, you can place manual orders and only pay the wholesale and shipping costs.
- Come out of the app and go to Shopify > Orders > Create Order.
- Add the product(s) you want to the order
- Add your address in the ‘Find or create a customer’ section.
- Once you have finalised all of the order details, mark the order as Paid to submit it to Kite.
- Kite will then bill your credit card separately for the wholesale product and shipping costs.
Please note: it is important that you mark the order as Paid only after you have finished. Any subsequent updates or edits will not be registered in Kite. If the address field is empty at the time of submission, this can result in delays or even cause the order to fail completely.
Not got as far as creating your products yet?
If you’re an influencer or brand shopping around for print-on-demand solutions, our Partnerships team may be able to assist you. Simply tell us a little about what you’re looking for via this form, and we’ll let you know how we can help!